Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Pre-Filing Criminal Defense
- DMV Admin Per Se Hearings
Fierce protector of your rights
- Experience working in LA District Attorney’s Office
- Professional license criminal defense for physicians, nurses, dentists, and all California professional license holders
- Criminal defense for immigrant noncitizens
- Licensed to practice in California
- Admitted in U.S. Federal Court, Central District
- Admitted in U.S. Federal Court, Northern District
- Admitted in U.S. Federal Court, Southern District
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award
Attorney Nicole Enyart is passionate about criminal justice and fervently advocates for her clients. The amalgamation of Ms. Enyart’s skillset, knowledge, empathy, and dedication to criminal defense enables her to successfully defend every type of criminal accusation.
Chudnovsky Law has an outstanding track record of client successes and client reviews consistently rank firm criminal defense attorneys amongst the top rated attorneys in California. Ms. Enyart is known as a compassionate, tenacious lawyer that will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Nicole defends clients in all phases of criminal prosecution from initial law enforcement investigations to arrest, handling warrants, arraignment and throughout the court process. Clients often retain Ms. Enyart to handle pre-filing investigation defense with the objective of preventing the filing of charges or getting charges reduced before they are filed.
Ms. Enyart handles all areas of criminal defense including:
- Misdemeanor defense and felony defense
- Pre-filing defense during police investigations
- Probation violations
- Licensed professionals facing criminal and DUI charges
- Immigrant noncitizens charged with crimes or DUI
- Post-conviction relief and conviction expungement
Nicole represents clients facing virtually every type of misdemeanor and felony criminal charge including: drug crimes, sex crimes, domestic violence, assault, battery crime, theft, robbery, burglary, shoplifting, weapons charges, hit and run, white collar, fraud, murder and attempted murder, drug trafficking and sales, nurse criminal and DUI defense, embezzlement, and crimes against police officers.
If you are charged with DUI, Nicole Enyart is a dedicated Los Angeles DUI attorney skilled at fighting to get your DUI dismissed or reduced, penalties minimized, protect your driver’s license and keep you out of jail.
Over the years, Chudnovsky Law attorneys have successfully handled 1000’s of DUI cases of every type including:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and felony DUI
- DUI drugs or marijuana DUI
- DUI hit and run
- Felony DUI involving great bodily injury
- Vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated
- Watson murder
- Commercial driver DUI and Uber DUI
Ms. Enyart will vigorously represent you at every stage of the process from the time of arrest, at your DMV Admin per se hearing, arraignment, negotiating a plea deal, during pre-trials and at trial. She handles DUI post-conviction expungement and DUI probation violations. Ms. Enyart is Of Counsel at Chudnovsky Law.
· · ·
Nicole represents clients throughout Southern California, including Santa Barbara County and Ventura County.
Nicole Enyart received her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, having received the Hannon Presidential Scholarship. During her tenure, Ms. Enyart specialized in Criminal Justice, and participated in the Hobbs-Poehls District attorney practicum. Ms. Enyart successfully completed internships with both the Los Angeles, CA. and Denver, CO. District Attorney’s offices.
Nicole was also an active member on the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Program for two years. She was recognized for prowess in trial advocacy and received the International Trial Lawyer Award after guiding her team to win the National Trial Competition (NTC) regional championships.
Ms. Enyart graduated in the top 20% of her class.
CALL OR SEND A MESSAGE
TO GET HELP 24/7