Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Pre-Filing Criminal Defense
- Post-Conviction Relief
Fierce protector of your rights
- Excellent record of favorable case outcomes
- Professional license criminal defense for physicians, nurses, dentists and all California professional license holders
- Criminal defense for noncitizens
- Licensed to practice in California
- Admitted in U.S. Federal Court, Central District
- Admitted in U.S. Federal Court, Southern District
Attorney David Stein is a passionate advocate for those being investigated for or accused of any criminal offense. Mr. Stein has a broad range of experience in all aspects of criminal defense, and he uses his exceptional investigative abilities and calculated defense strategies to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients.
Experience you can trust
When you or a loved one needs a dedicated attorney to skillfully fight your case, David Stein is here for you. Every case has the potential to be won, no matter how it may appear on the surface.
Chudnovsky Law has an outstanding track record of client successes and client reviews consistently rank Mr. Stein and Chudnovsky Law amongst the top rated attorneys in California. Mr. Stein has a sterling reputation as a compassionate, highly skilled attorney for clients experiencing some of life’s most challenging times.
David will skillfully defend you in all phases of criminal prosecution from initial police investigations to arrest, handling warrants, arraignment and throughout the court process. Clients often hire David to handle pre-filing defense with the goal of preventing the filing of charges or getting charges reduced before they are even filed.
David is skilled in all areas of criminal defense including:
- Misdemeanor defense, felony defense, multiple felonies charges
- Pre-filing defense during investigations
- Recalling arrest warrants and bench warrants
- Probation violations
- Licensed professionals charged with crimes or DUI
- Non-US citizens charged with crimes or DUI
- Post-conviction relief and conviction expungement
David has experience defending virtually every type of misdemeanor and felony criminal charge including: domestic violence, assault, battery crime, drug possession crimes, theft, robbery, burglary, shoplifting, sex offender, weapons charges, hit and run, white collar, fraud, murder and attempted murder, drug trafficking and sales, nurse criminal and DUI defense, arson, embezzlement, rape and crimes against police officers.
If you are charged with DUI, David A. Stein is a capable Orange County DUI attorney skilled at fighting to get your DUI dismissed or reduced, penalties minimized, protect your driver’s license and keep you out of jail.
Over the years, David and Chudnovsky Law have experience successfully handling 1000’s of DUI cases of every type including:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and felony DUI
- Felony DUI with great bodily injury
- DUI under the influence of drugs or marijuana DUI
- DUI hit and run
- Vehicular manslaughter, Watson murder
- Commercial driver DUI and Uber DUI
Mr. Stein will diligently represent you at every stage of the process from the time of arrest, at your DMV Admin per se hearing, arraignment, negotiating a plea deal, during pre-trials and at trial. He is skilled at DUI post-conviction expungement and handling probation violations.
Mr. Stein is Of Counsel at Chudnovsky Law.
· · ·
David Stein received his Juris Doctor from Chapman Dale E. Fowler School of Law, where he was a full tuition merit scholarship recipient, a member of the Moot Court Honors Board, Student Chair of the Honor Council, and a Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society Member.
A four-time recipient of the CALI Award for the highest class grade, Mr. Stein was ranked first in his class in Trial Practice, Legal Research and Writing, Mediation Clinic, and Professional Responsibility, while averaging a 3.9 GPA in all writing-based classes.
Prior to law school, Mr. Stein received his undergraduate degree at the University of Southern California, where he also received a full tuition merit scholarship and was one of less than 3% of applicants accepted into his major.