Areas of Practice
- Criminal and DUI Defense
- Professional license criminal defense
- Non-citizen criminal immigration defense
Awards and Ratings
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association
- 5 Star Rating on Google Orange County and Los Angeles
- 10.0 Superb Rating on AVVO
- 10.0 Lawyer Rating on Justia
- 5 Star Peer Rating on Martindale
- 5 Star Rating on Findlaw
Practicing law for over 20 years
- Fluent in Spanish, French, Italian and Amharic
- Professional license criminal defense for physicians, nurses, dentists and all California professional license holders
- Criminal immigration defense for noncitizens
- Licensed to practice all matters in California
- Admitted to practice in Federal Court, Central District
Attorney Tsion Chudnovsky is the Managing Attorney and founder of Chudnovsky Law. Tsion (pronounced “sea own”) is a legal authority regularly featured in national media including The Washington Post, American Bar Association, Martindale-Hubbell, The Times, U.S. News and World Report and numerous others.
Experience you can trust
When you or a loved one needs an experienced attorney to skillfully fight your case, Tsion Chudnovsky is here for you. Every case has the potential to be won, no matter how it may appear on the surface.
Tsion and her award winning team of former government prosecutor and top defense attorneys have decades of experience successfully fighting over 8,500 cases and jury trials.
When you retain Ms. Chudnovsky, you bring the full force of her team’s extensive experience, investigative resources, and relationships with judges and District Attorneys to help win your case.
Exceptional track record
Chudnovsky Law has an outstanding track record of client successes and a sterling reputation as tenacious attorneys that work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Client reviews consistently rank Tsion amongst the top rated attorneys in Orange County and Los Angeles. Over the past 16 years Ms. Chudnovsky has earned her reputation as a compassionate, highly skilled attorney for clients experiencing some of life’s most challenging circumstances.
Criminal and DUI Defense
Tsion defends clients in all phases of criminal prosecution from initial police investigations to arrest and throughout the process. Clients often retain Tsion to handle pre-filing defense with the objective of preventing the filing of charges or getting charges reduced before they are even filed.
Tsion and her team skillfully handle every type of criminal charge including:
- Misdemeanor, felony, multiple felonies
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and felony DUI
- DUI accident or with great bodily injury
- Driving under the influence of drugs; marijuana DUI
- Licensed professionals charged with crimes
- Special circumstance homicide
- Noncitizen criminal defense (Criminal immigration lawyer)
- Federal crimes and white collar
Tsion defends clients facing virtually every type of misdemeanor and felony criminal charge including: drug charges, theft crimes, robbery, burglary, shoplifting, sex crimes, domestic battery, assault, battery, weapons charges, fraud, nurse criminal charges, gang crimes, murder and attempted murder, narcotic drug trafficking and sales, arson, embezzlement, bench warrant, rape and crimes against police.
Tsion Chudnovsky in the Media
Tsion Chudnovsky is a legal authority regularly featured in national news media to provide expert legal advice and analysis.
The following are links to some examples of Tsion in the media:
- The Washington Post
- American Bar Association
- Thrive Global
- Fierce Healthcare
- Yahoo News
- American Dental Association
- The Times of Israel
- Veterans Today
- Business Partner Magazine
- French District
- Science Times
- U.S. News & World Report
- Foreign Policy
- American Express
Tsion represents criminal defense, DUI defense and personal injury cases throughout California including Los Angeles County, Long Beach, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, Santa Monica and Ventura County.
Tsion was French educated at Lycée Français and immigrated to the United States as a teen. Tsion has an undergraduate degree in Political Science and Government from the University of California Irvine and earned her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School. Tsion was Articles Editor of The Loyola Law Review.
Tsion is fluent in 5 languages including Spanish, French, Italian and Amharic.